These processes are related to Employee confirmations, Movements, Promotions, Transfers, Resignations, Terminations and Employee Retirements etc. System guides line managers and HR on these activities by providing various facilities such as templates, workflow approvals, timely alerts etc. Further system maintains the data consistency by prompting to update pending requests and reporting line changes when transfers, promotions take place.
- Ability to handle employee confirmation process.
- Ability to transfer an employee from the current company/department/section to a new place (or from current place to another place)
- Facility to give a Promotion to an employee by giving the new position details, by specifying promoted category (Ex: GM/Executive/Staff etc.), promoted designation (Ex: Sales Manager, Senior Sales Executive), new reporting person and the Date Promoted.
- Ability to change the employment type of the employees on probation by monitoring their performance. Performance points can be given before confirming. This takes input from the Performance Management Module.
- Ability to execute the resignation and clearance procedure of an employee.
- Facility to define the reason for resignation, date of acceptance, attach resignation letter, enabling the exit interview, completing the exit task list, and removing employee from the master file.