Performance Management enables managers to have on-line/periodic information on performance of people in order to make effective decisions to optimize people performance. This module facilitates the development of individual work plans, monitoring real-time performance, vertical and horizontal mobility of employees, coaching and ability to identify peoples’ contributions to the organization. Managers are able to perform strategic analysis and workforce management activities using the information which triggers various HR initiatives.
- Real time Performance Management with Social integration
- Setting up evaluation periods, rating mechanisms etc.
- Real-time Goal setting with revisions
- Facilitates milestones and goal cascading
- Supports employee competency evaluations
- Supports potential assessment
- Supports value assessments at individual employee levels
- Provision for additional accomplishments made by the employee
- Supports for self-appraisals
- Final summary which combines goals, competencies, values and additional accomplishments
- Identification of training requirements to address performance gaps or for future potential development purpose. This integrates with our learning management module.
- Ability to access history evaluation with drill down facilities up to the employee profiles